At Hawkins Chiropractic, we make each patient feel comfortable and confident.
For many people, the thought of seeking medical treatment from a chiropractor may be unnerving. For over 19 years, Hawkins Chiropractic Health and Wellness has been treating and easing pain for our patients with gentle treatment and successful therapies.
What to Expect from Your Initial Consultation for Chiropractic Care at Hawkins Chiropractic
When you visit us for your initial consultation with our chiropractor Dr. Jeff Hawkins, our chiropractor will do the following:
- Assessment of your medical history
- Physical Examination
- X-Rays if needed
- Create a personalized treatment plan
To help us better assist you and plan a proper healing and treatment course, please bring any physician reports, x-rays and/or test results that relate directly to the condition for which you are seeking chiropractic treatment.
We will ask you a series of simple questions to further help establish a chiropractic treatment plan that will get you on the road to better health quickly.
- What particular health problem are you seeking chiropractic treatment for?
- Is your current health condition related to an accident (car accident, work accident, in-home accident such as falling down the stairs)?
- When did your health and pain issues begin?
- Are there any specific activities that you do that make the problem worse?
- Are there any specific things that you do to make the problem better?
- Have you been taking any pain medication or other forms of medication to alleviate your symptoms?
It may be helpful and time-saving for you to print the New Patient Questionnaire form and complete it prior to your visit.
We look forward to the opportunity to help you heal and begin feeling better so that you will live better.